Saturday, October 3, 2009

Day 33: Day Off & Shopping!

Day number 33. As our lessons are over officially and it means holiday! Thus, some of us spend our day shopping at the city area.

Woke up in the morning, prepared and set off for Grand Ocean Shopping Centre at around noon time. After we reached, we headed for our lunch at the Steak House. The food there was rather nice and not bad. And at the same time, its rather cheap as well! Here are some of the photos of my lunch which I had!

Grand Ocean Shopping Centre




French Style Steak with Red Wine


After our lunch, we headed off for our shopping time! However, before that, we decided to get our hair all styled up and stuffs. Therefore, we headed to the hair salon, Yes I Do, to have our haircut and some hair styling. Some of us decided to dye our hair, while some of us decided to have a hair cut. As for me, I decided to get some hair cut! At first, it was a simple hair cut which I wanted. However, it ended up with a little bit of perm on my hair. Total cost of the hair cut is RMB$108 which is around SGD$25. Personally, I'm not used to the new hair style which I got. Here are some of the photos of my hair cut!

Before haircut


In Progress


In Progress


In Progress


After haircut


Some of us who got a new style
Jarold, Polim, Me, Anyu


We spent quite some time in the salon doing up our hair. After which, we decided to do some simple shopping as there isn't much time left. Here are some photos!

Nice background!
Jarold, Roy, Me


Nice!


After the simple shopping, we headed for our dinner at Pizza Hut! Had quite a feast in Pizza Hut. Here are some photos of our dinner!

Pizza Hut!


Mango Smoothie


Seafood Pizza


Minced Meat Pizza


Mango Cake


Me


On our way back, we saw some nice night view of the city area. Here are some photos!

Grand Ocean @ Night




We headed back to our hostel, bathed and had a little chit-chatting session with some of the people and rested for the day!

Alrights! That's all for today!

My Reflections:

Day number 33. I have around 9 days left over here in Wuhan. I had experienced alot of things which I don't have the chance to back at home. Out of my comfort zone, I had to be dependent on myself to get things such as laundry and other stuffs done up on my own rather than having my mother doing my laundry back at home. Through this Overseas Immersion Programme, I had learnt alot of valuable lessons and at the same time gain useful experience. Thus, I am glad that I am here for this OIP @ Wuhan.

"The only source of knowledge is experience"
- Albert Einstein


No comments:

Post a Comment